I didn’t even know what sweat really was until I moved to the midwest… Utilizing these tips have genuinely help me enjoy time outside more. Don’t be worrying about your sweat or the heat on your big day! Check these tips out ASAPPPPPP!
Did you just get engaged and are still deciding on your wedding date? This article explains why you should AVOID certain dates, from holiday weekends and sporting events to Greek and Roman superstitions! Check it out!
Need help deciding what to wear to your couples photoshoot? I got you covered! Check out these 10 outfit ideas below!
Like the exact outfit in the picture? Click the photo to take you to the direct store!
1. Jumpsuits are my absolute favorite! There are so many different styles that you can choose from: body con, flowy-dress look alike, short, long, sexy cutouts and more!
2. Floral: Flowers are beautiful in any season. Break the dumb rules and wear what you want! If it is January 23rd and the day before your shoot is a snow storm resulting in five inches of snow and you want to wear a “springy” floral dress… do itttt!
3. *GLAM* I am all about being extra and wanting to feel like a goddamn goddess! Top off a beautiful princess dress with a sparkly tiara, because why not?!
4. Mid-Calf: Again, some would say this is only for certain seasons, but I think these are beautiful at any location, year around! Throw a duster over the top and open it up for outdoor photos.
5. Lace: I am also a die hard for lace anything, but especially lace dresses. You can find both of these gorgeous, elegant lace pieces on LuLu’s in a variety of colors!
6. Simplify: Don’t overlook a beautiful blouse or cardigan with black or white jeans and the classic bootie to round it off!
7. Short: Tease the wedding dress with a shorter version for your engagement session!
8. Put a Twist on It: Mix up the plain t-shirt with an open back twist or a tunic length tee. Pair it with your favorite pair of jeans and open toed sandals.
9. Comfort is Important: To get those beautiful, sweet, candid moments, you’ve got to be relaxed and comfortable! For one of your outfits, put your comfort first and grab a loved sweater or cardigan. Comfort can be cute too!
10. Skirts: Don’t forget about a cute, flowing skirt. Simply pair it with a dressy cami and you’ve got another beautiful variation for you session!
For more outfit ideas and color scheme inspirations, book a session with me!